March 23, 2012

Bible lessons

This is called an evangelism cube (it's the kid version, there is an adult version too) It's a pretty cool tool for teaching kids about salvation. I first saw one when a friend of Aurora's was playing with one and used it to explain salvation to me! (this was a year ago, he was 3!) After that I was sold on these! 

I found them at one of the Christian book stores near us a few months later (CBD also has them) and Aurora still loves it. She looks at it all the time, opens it all the different ways to see each picture and tells me what they mean (or mostly, I keep explaining it to her)

Oh, an something funny,
The verse Aurora is working on learning right now is Proverbs 12:22 ("The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in men who speak the truth") and Aurora loves it, but she thinks it says "lion's lips" not "lying lips". No matter how many times I tell correct her she is convinced it's about lions. :-) It makes me laugh.


3 comments:

  1. I just ADORE your blog :) It is so lovely! It makes me miss my little ones! My cherished ones are older, youngest is in middle school :( be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks Nancy! you totaly just made my night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It's nice to come across other "newbies". I've really been enjoying checking out your blog.

    I'm going to check these things out at CBD.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile! :)