June 29, 2012

Losing

I absolutely love this song by Tenth Avenue North, the more times I hear it the more I love it. It's such a neat reminder.




It is so sad to see stupid little things break up families and friendships. When I think of all the times I have betrayed my Savior, forgot to spend time with him, not told someone about Him when I had the chance, ignored him to spend time on the computer or reading a random book or watch tv and those are just the dumb daily things; and yet he has forgiven me for SO MUCH and continues to daily. I have no right to hold grudges against others.

It's so true, my holding a grudge is not hurting them, it's hurting me. I am the one putting my mind in a prison of anger. Besides that, I cannot be in a right relationship with the Lord if I am holding a grudge against someone, especially against another believer. It makes me think of the story in the Bible of the servant who owed a huge debt to the king, the king forgave him his debt but the servant would not forgive the small debt of another. He was an idiot right? So are we if we are holding grudges. We have been forgiven so we need to forgive also.

When I was looking for the Official video (which I don't think exists) I found this one (on their website) and loved it, it's excellent enjoy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me smile! :)