September 22, 2011

Introducing Baby G!



At last the long wait is over!! Actually G is over a week old now!! It is crazy how slow the time goes while you are waiting for them to come (especially when they decide to be late) and how quickly it flies once they are born!!!

He is so sweet, such a good baby (very unlike his sister was at his age!!)

This week has been all about trying to heal and adjust and sleep. I am hoping to start school with A on Monday but might hold off one more week depending on how I am feeling. (I keep getting scolded by my midwives for doing too much too soon. Oops! I really stink at this whole "taking it easy" thing.) So in the meantime I am planning and brainstorming different ideas so hopefully I will be very prepared. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me smile! :)